Cool-another high priced purchase for a team that will still find a way to lose [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Francisco Rodriguez signed a 3year deal with the Mets
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Cool-another high priced purchase for a team that will still find a way to lose [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
i bet bwc is beatin off right now
LMAO
How long before he blows out his elbow?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I thought it would have happened before now, but I'll give him a year and a half. No way he can keep slinging the ball like he does. No way.
He just guaranteed himself a career-ending injury.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
merry christmas early to me
now that omar managed to get him cheaper than we all imagined.......lets get more arms
NOW
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
merry early christmas!!!
Luckily for the rest of us this doesn't include a pennant, or a world series, or anything that really matters.
Cheers!
no but its a start
a major improvement
a small start......but still a start
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks